A certified translation in the United Kingdom is a translation that has been performed by an accredited translator and then signed, dated, and often stamped citing that the translator attests to the accuracy of the translation and outlines their contact information and qualifications.
Documents that generally require a certified translation are: birth certificates, marriage certificates, wills, qualifications degrees / diplomas / certificates, court documents, letters / documents to be used in court, etc.
Some recent certified translation projects carried out by Manchester Translation Services are as follows:
- Birth certificates
- Death certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Police records
- Credit history
- Divorce certificates
- Property purchase contract
- Property reservation contract
- Title deeds of a property
- Medical history
Do you require Certified translation? You will be pleased to know that Manchester Translation Services will provide you with a free, no-comittment quotation at your request.
Common Certified Translation Language Pairs
- English to Spanish Certified Translation
- Spanish to English Certified Translation
- Arabic to English Certified Translation
- French to English Certified Translation
- Russian to English Certified Translation
- German to English Certified Translation
- Portuguese to English Certified Translation
- Italian to English Certified Translation